NightOwl Entertainment understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. We also understand that providing your personal information to us is an act of trust. We take meeting that trust very seriously. We are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). The APPs are set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. In summary, personal information is information or opinion about an identified individual, or an individual that is reasonably identifiable.
In general, we collect some or all of the following personal information through our customers:
- Contact details, including email addresses and mobile phone numbers
- Dates of birth
- Other general information about an individual’s social preferences and activities, such as their favourite music, drinks, and destinations
We also collect some personal information about our customers when they subscribe to, and use our service. This includes their names and their business contact details.
We are committed to collecting personal information lawfully and fairly. All personal information is stored in our online platform. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is kept secure at all times.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide marketing and promotional information
- to ensure the integrity of the data that we collect and hold.
Our policy is not to disclose or sell any of the personal information we hold to a third party unless we have the written consent of the individuals concerned. However, we may disclose personal information as permitted under the Privacy Act, or as required by law.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can opt-out of our mailing list by emailing: HELLO@PRINTHALL.COM.AU
WIFI TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using our internet, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology. Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your computer.
Accordingly, you agree that the owner and/or provider of this network is NOT liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorised behaviour is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the network provider reserves the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
EXAMPLES OF ILLEGAL USES
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using this internet service or using the service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorisation computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations
- Using this internet service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats;
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
- Child pornography.
EXAMPLES OF UNACCEPTABLE USES
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using this internet service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Facilitating a violation of these Terms and Conditions
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of this internet service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorizsd copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorised copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.
BROOKFIELD PLACE, 125 ST GEORGES TCE PERTH WA 6000